SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Tuesday, September 12, 2006


IM HAPPY AGAAAAIN. YOU CANT BRING ME DOWN YO. :)
THAAAAAANKYOU ELAINECHIA FOR "BRIGHT"ENING MY BLOG WITH YOUR LOVE. (or well, my love for you)haha(: and THANKYOU WEE and friend and friend for putting up with my blahhhhnonsense. :/


你我的过去被深深真的忘记
缺氧过后的爱情, 存心的眼泪是多余

The highs and lows, the goodbyes, and the regrets.
The broken hearts, the torn up letters, the story of a girl.
And over the radio plays
one more sad song.
I don't wanna hear you say that you know me cos I'm tryin to get through today.I don't wanna think about you, think about me, don't want to talk this one out, cos I know I don't wanna think about you
I'ld do anything to forget today.
I'ld do anything to forget everything you've done for me, the good times, how we were, and now.
I'ld do anything to get over this.
If I told you this was killing me, will you stop?


Im okay Im okay Im okay Im okay Im okay Im okay Im okay Im okay Im okay Im okay Im okay Im okay Im okay.
I really am I really am I really am I really am I really am I really am I really am I really am I really am
It's okay It's okay It's okay It's okay It's okay It's okay It's okay It's okay It's okay It's okay It's okay


All things will end,
&This is how it's gonna end.


'nothingissound